RSS

Welcome to my Blog. Enjoy reading :)

"Cloud" Computing

After watching the video about Indicee, I understood what it could be used for. However I do not see how it could apply to me at the time because I am not doing any of the things used as examples in the video. I do think it could be useful in my future career in Marketing.

After evaluating CubeTree, I realize that it is used to configure regular documents into "Social Documents," which make it possible to comment, and add dimensions to things like spreadsheets. Before a program like this, it was impossible to leave comments on spreadsheets. CubeTree wold not apply to me though, because you have to have a job and a work email to sign up. Since I could not sign up, I could not experience the advantages.

After evaluating SocialCalc, I have come to know that it is a social spreadsheet designed to help businesses work together and share information through spreadsheets such as budget reports, expense tracking, project managing, and other business processes.


No comments:

Post a Comment